We are happy to announce that we have a new Reference Guide that helps to provide a summary of some of the key MLS Rules and Regulations. The guide is intended to provide answers to frequently asked questions which relate to specific MLS compliance topics. This guide covers topics such as:
- Requirements for listings and photos on the MLS
- Where contact information can be displayed on listings
- Timelines for making changes to listings
- Advertising using information from the MLS
- How to report a violation or submit a complaint
Please click the following link to access the guide: UtahRealEstate.com Rules and Regulations Reference Guide. This guide can also be found under the Help tab within the MLS, under MLS Rules & Policies.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Technical Support department at email@example.com, or by calling 1-800-236-1462, option 1. Technical Support is available between 8am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Thanks!